WARSAW, Poland — The 7th edition of Wolves Summit, an international conference for startups, investors, and corporates is taking place in Warsaw, Poland on 9-11 April 2018. It focuses on networking and facilitating business development.
Wolves Summit organizers are keen on bringing more medium and large companies, investors (accelerators, VC, angels) innovation centers, incubators and startups interested in innovation to Poland.
Wolves Summit (April 9-11, 2018, Warsaw, Poland) in a nutshell:
· Profile of the participants: corporations: board members, directors of IT, innovation, strategy, sales, digital, analysis, M&A departments, SMBs, tech companies, startups, scale-ups, investment funds and private investors
· Agenda: 1:1 meetings arranged 2 weeks before the conference, inspirational lectures and discussion panels, presentations of 50 selected startups, workshops, VIP party, networking party, competitions
· 400+ innovative technology startups – they are selected from several thousand applications
· Wolves Summit in numbers: 67 countries, 1.029 investors, 1.569 startups, 1.806, executives, 10.022 attendees, 14.303+ 1:1 pre-scheduled meetings organized between startups, investors and corporations within 2,5 years
· They trusted us: PwC, Google, Orange, KIC InnoEnergy, PGNiG, Cisco, Microsoft, P&G, PGE, Hub:raum, Startupbootcamp, Startup Nation, Index Ventures, Santander, 3M, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, PFR Ventures
· 2 min aftermovie – last edition