NEW YORK, New York — Sony Music introduced its PROMO PORTAL Mobile App platform this week.
Promo Portal is a new platform from Sony Music designed for marketing and delivery to our promotional partners. With a simple one-time registration, partners will have convenient access to all Sony Music promotional content (Promo E-cards). Key features include mobile and optimized offline viewing and playback experiences, real-time mobile push notifications, secure sharing, resend requests, and an intuitive inbox style view of content.
“Here at Sony Music, we endeavor to improve the listening and viewing experience, provide greater convenience and accessibility across devices and platforms in a secure manner. Promo Portal is conceived with these goals in mind.”
- List view of CURRENT E-cards. You can view all current, active E-card deliveries in one place. No need to look for E-cards in your email inbox!
- List view of EXPIRED E-cards. You can view all old, expired E-card deliveries in the “History” tab. You can also request reactivation of an expired E-card from the sender.
- Search. Enter text (artist, title, label, type) to search for specific E-cards in each section (current or history).
- Delivery Expiration Badge. Icon indicating the number of days until the E-card expires.
- Offline Playback. Listen to music without wifi/network.
- Push Notifications. Stay on top of new content.
- and more… View By (artist, dates, contact), Label copy info, and a favorites section.
Promo Portal Links
Download the Promo Portal Mobile App Today!